Westside 420 Recreational - Longview, WA
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||08:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00:00 AM - 9:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
Westside 420’s Stock
Westside 420 offers a medium-sized selection of marijuana goodies featuring:
- Indica: Mendocino Purple, Blackberry, Grape Ape, Clementine, Deep Purple, Blueberry, Berry White, Plushberry Shake, Mendo Afgoo, Sweet Tooth and Death Star
- Sativa: Tangie, Bolumbian Gold, Green Crack, Durban Poison, ATF, Elephant, Charlotte’s Web, Dutch Hawaiian, Cinderella 99, Pineapple Gas Can, Fruit Punch and Sour Diesel
- Hybrid: Alien OG, Cookie Dough, Snoop’s Dream, Strawberry Diesel, Stardawg, Cookies and Cream, Tahoe OG, Pineapple Express, Blue Dream, Space Candy and J1
- Extracts: Dab cartridges, vape cartridges, shatter, honeycomb, sap, wax, RSO, crumble and distillate
- Edibles: Syrup, chocolate, truffles, mints, snack bars, tinctures, oral spray, capsules, drops, chews, brownies, cookies and cold drinks
- Topicals: Lubricant, ampules, body butter, salves and sugar scrubs
Medical Marijuana at Westside 420
If you’d like to take advantage of your “green card” benefits, you’re in luck — the state recognizes Westside 420 as a medical marijuana store. They also have a licensed consultant who can give you advice on the healing properties of each item.
Don’t have a card yet? No worries! Check with your doctor that you have a state-defined debilitating condition — they’ll sign and complete a paper for you. Then, take it to Westside 420 to get your information entered into the state marijuana database. That’s all there is to it.
Stop by Westside 420 at 4503 Ocean Beach Highway in Longview, between 44th and 46th Avenues. When shopping, keep in mind that you pay with cash, and you can’t pre-order or request delivery.
Westside 420 serves customers in the Longview, Wash., area, just north of Vancouver and Portland. They opened in 2014 and have worked with local growers to provide quality products ever since.
The owners and budtenders dedicate themselves to educating customers about the benefits of marijuana. They believe in the power of cannabis to help everyone, whether they consume it medically or recreationally.