Two Five Trees - Tacoma, WA
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:30:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:30:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:30:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:30:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:30:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:30:00 PM|
|Sunday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:30:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
More Tree Than You Can Count
The menu at Two Five Trees features hundreds of items, so this is just a fraction of what they offer:
- Hybrid: XJ-13, Double Dream, Deadhead OG, Tangie, Gorilla Glue, Green Crack, Death Star, 9LB Hammer, Acapulco Gold, Dutch Treat, WiFi OG, Blue Orca, Plushberry, Ewok, Northern Lights and Banana
- Pre-rolls: Blueberry, Strawberry, Girl Scout Cookies, Yeti OG, Pure Afghan, Blue Fire, Gorilla Glue, Plushberry, Frankenstein, Keester Kush, Blue Kush, Pandora’s Box, Hog’s Breath and Cookies and Cream
- Extracts: Oil, nectar, crumbles, shatter, sugar wax, purps, vape cartridges, honey crystals, rosin and RSO
- Edibles: Tinctures, candy, baked goods, capsules, chocolates, granola, drinks, syrup and powdered THC
- Topicals: Gels, suppositories, body butter, salves, lotions, muscle cream, sprays, patches and lip balm
Washington’s Marijuana Regulations
Anyone 21 or older can buy marijuana in Washington, including from Two Five Trees. Patients with debilitating conditions can get a medical marijuana card that lets them buy marijuana with lower taxes, get stronger marijuana medicine and possess more marijuana and plants.
To sign up for a medical marijuana card, make an appointment with your doctor to fill out an authorization form. Then, take the form to a state-endorsed medical marijuana retailer and have a consultant enter your information in the state database. They’ll give you your card immediately.
When You Visit Two Five Trees
Two Five Trees operates at 3213 S. 38th St. in Tacoma, Wash., on the corner of Lawrence Street. You can’t pre-order or ask for delivery — Two Five Trees doesn’t offer those services. They accept cash payments and have an ATM for your convenience.
At Two Five Trees, marijuana isn’t just a product — it’s a way of life. They foster a “canna-culture” by employing a friendly and knowledgeable staff, holding community fundraisers and providing quality customer service. The budtenders will happily answer any questions you have for them and guide you through the world of marijuana.
Since Two Five Trees isn’t certified as a medical marijuana store, they can’t provide medical consultations or give you the medical marijuana tax discount. However, they can still sell you products as they would to a recreational marijuana customer.