The Reef - Bremerton, WA
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||10:00:00 AM - 9:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00:00 AM - 9:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00:00 AM - 9:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00:00 AM - 9:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
So, How Exactly Does Medical Marijuana Work in Washington?
The Washington MMJ program gives easier access to cannabis medicine so they can treat their conditions more effectively. In addition to the perks listed in the last section, they can carry more weed, grow more cannabis plants and join a marijuana growing cooperative. The “green card” also lets minors who need medical marijuana use it.
Interested patients can bring a doctor-endorsed permission form to a medical dispensary and ask a consultant to enter them into the state database.
The Reefer at The Reef
Here are some examples of what you’ll find on The Reef’s digital menu:
- Indica: Diamond OG, Bubba Kush, Gorilla Glue #4, Skywalker Kush, 9LB Hammer, Blue Cheese, Kraken, Skunk 47, Trainwreck, Panda OG, Mandarin OG, God, Snoop’s Dream, Granddaddy Purple and Blueberry
- Sativa: Golden Pineapple, Diesel Thai, Cinex, Tangie, Green Crack, Grapefruit, Super Lemon Haze, Strawberry Cough, Blue Dream, Maui Waui, Dutch Treat and AK-47
- Hybrid: Cookies and Cream, Orange Blossom, Dutch Haze, Tahoe OG Kush, Chernobyl, WiFi, Black Cherry Soda, Berry Breath, Platinum Girl Scout Cookies and Legalized OG
- Extracts: Vape cartridges, dab cartridges and RSO
- Edibles: Chocolate, truffles, drops, mints, oral sprays, sugar, cookies, brownies, hard candy and chews
The Extra Details
The Reef operates at 1107 N. Callow Ave., between 11th and 13th Streets. They accept cash and in-store purchases only.
The Reef’s claim to fame is its unique shopping experience. Instead of scanning shelves, customers use tablets to browse an interactive menu. They can search for the exact type of product and look at details like chemical content, brand and customer rating.
While anyone over 21 can buy products at The Reef, medical marijuana card-carriers can’t take advantage of their extra benefits. This means that they can’t get waived sales and local taxes and access to more potent items. Patients who want to get a card can’t use The Reef to sign up since they don’t have a medical consultant on staff.