The Happy Crop Shoppe - East Wenatchee, WA
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||09:00:00 AM - 9:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00:00 AM - 9:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00:00 AM - 9:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00:00 AM - 9:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00:00 AM - 9:00:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00:00 AM - 9:00:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00:00 AM - 6:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
Why Do Medical Marijuana Services Matter?
If you’re older than 21 and don’t need more wiggle room with legal regulations to treat your condition, they might not matter to you — anyone of age can get marijuana in Washington state. But, qualifying medical patients waive sales and local taxes on cannabis, can carry more weed at a time and ask for stronger medicine.
Patients who need stronger marijuana to medicate themselves can sign up for the program by taking a doctor-endorsed official state form to a medical consultant at a certified MMJ store.
THC’s Reefer Reserve
THC’s East Wenatchee weed vendor stocks merchandise like:
- Indica: Green Crack, Grape Wreck, Night Nurse, Sensi Star, Blackwater, Purple Elephant, Blackberry, Gorilla Grapes, The Hog, Romulan, Skunk 47 and White Rhino
- Sativa: Maui Waui, Super Silver Haze, Amnesia Lemon Haze, Sour Diesel, Acapulco Gold, Fruit Punch, Green Crack, Durban Poison and Quantum Kush
- Hybrid: Platinum GSC, Blue Dream, Alien OG, Sunset Sherbet, Pink Cookies, Lemon OG, Space Queen, Pure Power Plant, Cherry Pie, Lemon Wreck, Trash, Panda OG and Stardawg
- Pre-rolls: 5 Pandas, Gorilla Grapes, Kush Dream, Cinex, Blue Dream, J1, Frisian Dew, Alien Rift and Harlequin
- Extracts: Shatter, vape cartridges, honeycomb, wax, and dab cartridges
- Edibles: Tinctures, chocolate, oral sprays and cookies
If You Go
You can find THC’s East Wenatchee shop at 50 Rock Island Road close to Route 28. Make sure that their online menu lists what you’re looking for before you go — they don’t deliver or let you pre-order. The budtenders only do cash purchases.
The Happy Crop Shoppe, or THC, sells from three locations in the Northern Central Washington area. They help almost 1500 customers a week find the perfect cannabis goodies for their unique wants and needs. A local magazine named Wenatchee World named THC “The World’s Best Cannabis Shop” two years in a row, so it’s clear locals love them.
Only the original Wenatchee store provides medical services — not the East Wenatchee store.