The Happy Crop Shoppe - Cashmere, WA
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||10:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00:00 AM - 8:00:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00:00 AM - 8:00:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00:00 AM - 6:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
Washington’s Medical Marijuana Policy
Are you 21 or older? If so, you can buy marijuana in Washington state with an ID, out-of-state-ers included. However, some medical marijuana patients have needs that the state laws for recreational marijuana can’t meet. That’s where their medical marijuana program comes in.
Washington lets patients who sign up for the state MMJ database carry more weed at a time, buy stronger medicine and grow more cannabis plants. There are two steps in the registration process:
- Get an authorization from your doctor.
- Take it to a licensed medical consultant.
How Do MMJ Laws Apply to THC?
All three THC stores are endorsed by the state to sell medical marijuana, so you can take advantage of your patient discount and get stronger medicine there. If you need to see a medical consultant to get counseling or sign up for the MMJ program, you have to visit the Wenatchee location.
THC’s selection includes:
- Indica: Blueberry, Skywalker, Master Kush, Alien, Black Cherry OG, Purple Elephant, Mendo Purps, Dark Star and Pez
- Sativa: Maui Waui, Amnesia, Hawaiian Big Bud, NYPD and Green Crack
- Hybrid: Cherry Pie, Firehouse, Blue Dream, White Lotus, Gorilla Glue #4, Sunset Sherbet, Wonder Woman, XJ-13, Dutch Treat, Elmer’s Glue, Cookies and Cream, UW OG, THC Bomb, Lemon OG and White Widow
- Prerolls: Sunset Sherbet, White Rhino, Gorilla Glue, Orange Kush, Sour Diesel, Pineapple Express, Oregon Diesel, Frisian DW, Jack 1, Stardawg, OG Cookies, Green Crack, Dutch Treat and Blue Dream
- Extracts: Vape cartridges, hash, wax, distillate and dab oil
- Edibles: Snacks, drops, caramels, tinctures, sparkling drinks, cookies, truffles and candy
If You Go
You can find their Cashmere location at 5736 Vale Road, just off US Highway 2. They only accept cash payments and have an ATM on site. You can check their online menu right before you go to get a sense for what they have, but you can’t pre-order, reserve or request delivery.
Stationed in the North Central Washington area, The Happy Crop Shoppe franchise sees 1500 marijuana consumers a week. They sell more than 160 different cannabis items in a clean and friendly shop environment. You can also call them the nifty and appropriate acronym THC.