THC of Olympia - Olympia, WA
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||08:00:00 AM - 9:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00:00 AM - 9:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00:00 AM - 9:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00:00 AM - 9:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00:00 AM - 9:00:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00:00 AM - 9:00:00 PM|
|Sunday:||08:00:00 AM - 9:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
The Goods at THC
THC sells all sorts of marijuana products with a variety of chemical concentrations:
- Indica: Lemon Larry, Granddaddy Purple, WiFi, Aliens on Mars, Obama, Brandywine, LA Confidential, Purple Headband, Power Purps, Super Dank and Cheese
- Sativa: Trash, Acapulco Gold, Dutch 47, Grapefruit, Nightfire OG, Blue Dream, Pineapple Express, Green Dream, Candyland, OG Diesel, Sour 45 and Golden Pineapple
- Hybrid: Galactic Glue, Sunset Sherbert, Cherry Pie, 9LB Hammer, Cookies and Cream, Chernobyl, Blueberry Trainwreck, Harlequin, OG Chem and Shark Bite
- Extracts: RSO, rosin, distillate, hash and vape cartridges
- Edibles: Tinctures, hard candy, chewy candy, soda, capsules and sugar
- Topicals: Gel, spray, creams and balms
Do I Need to Do Anything Before I Can Buy?
If you’re 21 or older — no. However, you get easier and cheaper access to marijuana if you can get an authorization for medical marijuana from your doctor. Take the completed form with you to THC and have a consultant enter your info in the state’s database.
Location, Payment and Delivery Options
THC is pretty cut and dry with its payment and delivery offerings — cash only payments and no delivery or pre-orders. However, you can check out a current menu on their website to make sure that they have what you’re looking for before you make the trek over.
You can stop by THC’s Olympia location at 3203 Martin Way East in Olympia, Wash. It’s right across from the Providence St. Peter Hospital.
THC originally opened as The Healing Center, Thurston County’s first medical dispensary, in 2011. Now that dispensaries in Washington can sell recreational marijuana, THC has expanded into a business that sells the plant for both medical and recreational purposes.
Like other retailers in Washington, the staff is happy to help you get medicine despite the switch to broader horizons. In fact, they have medical consultants who can meet with you one-on-one to discuss your needs.