Sparket - Port Angeles, WA
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||08:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00:00 AM - 8:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
This example menu includes items from both the recreational and medical selections, so it isn’t representative of what you’ll see in the medical showroom. When in doubt, you can order online so you know exactly what you’re getting when you walk in the doors. Popular Sparket products include:
- Indica: Orange Kush, Blackberry Kush, Plushberry, Steven Hawking, White Bubba, Cherry Pie, Blueberry, Chem Cookies, Granddaddy Purple, Grape Ape, Platinum OG and White Rhino
- Sativa: Allen Wrench, Sour Tangie, Agent Orange, Strawberry Cough, Green Crack, Snoop’s Dream, Sour Diesel, Super Silver Lemon Haze, Jesus OG and North Cross
- Hybrid: AK-47, Fire OG, Cherry OG, Death Star, Sin Mint Cookies, Gorilla Glue, Pineapple Kush, Kraken Black pepper, Platinum Girl Scout Cookies, West Coast OG and Cheese Quake
- Extracts: Distillates, vape cartridges and wax
- Edibles: Truffles, drops, smores, capsules, hard candy, chocolate bars and soda
- Topicals: Gels, creams, lotions, salves, body oil and lip balm
Sparket helps patients at 1215 East Front Street in Port Angeles, Washington, between Jones Street and Liberty Street. You can only pay them with cash, so bring some along with you or use a debit card to withdraw some from their ATM.
Washington State Requirements
If you’re 21 or older, you can buy marijuana recreationally, but you can also sign up for the state’s medical marijuana database to get some extra perks. For instance, registered patients pay fewer taxes on marijuana transactions and can carry three times the usual legal limit.
You just have to work with your doctor to fill out an authorization form and take it to one of Sparket’s medical consultants — they’ll enter you into the state system and give you a card.
You know Sparket cares about medical marijuana patients because their co-founders understand the experience — one is a nurse, and the other is a patient himself. The dispensary’s leadership brings their experience from both sides of the counter to help you with your medical needs.
While many retailers in Washington have shifted most of their focus to recreational sales, Sparket ensures that medical marijuana customers have an equal seat at the table. They have a separate medical showroom where you can discreetly look for the medicine you need and ask the consultant any questions you have. The nurse can even make custom capsules for you containing a mixture just right for you.