Puget Sound Marijuana - Recreational 21+ - Lynnwood, WA
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||09:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00:00 AM - 11:59:59 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00:00 AM - 11:59:59 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
What’s This About Marijuana Laws?
Washington marijuana laws have regularly changed since the state legalized medical marijuana. Right now, you can buy recreational marijuana when you’re 21 or older and buy medical marijuana with a state-issued MMJ card. The state allows MMJ patients to carry more marijuana at a time and buy more potent medicine.
To get your “green card,” you have to take a completed and signed authorization form from your doctor’s office to a medical consultant at a licensed retailer.
Puget Sound’s Pot Supply
Some of this dispensary’s most popular products include:
- Indica: Remedy, Critical Kush, 13, Critical Mass, Epoxy, Firehouse, Marionberry Kush and Sensi Star
- Sativa: Dirty Girl, Swiss Tsunami, Sour Diesel, Grapefruit, Tangie, Green Crack, Sour Tsunami, White Widow, Narnia, Star Dawg, Appalachian Power, Allen Wrench and Acapulco Gold
- Hybrid: Girl Scout Cookies, Gorilla Glue #4, Golden Pineapple, Tahoe OG, Dutch Berry, Blueberry Diesel, White Russian, Sourflame OG, WiFi OG, Headband, Amnesia Haze and Professor Chaos
- Prerolls: 9LB Hammer, Tahoe OG, Wonka, Super Lemon Haze, Agent Orange, Pineapple Express, Pearl, God’s Gift, Dutch Treat, Space Queen, Chocolope, Fire OG and ACDC
- Extracts: RSO, oil, sugar wax and shatter
- Edibles: Tinctures, cold drinks and sprays
If You Go
If you want to see Puget Sound yourself, visit them at 14608 WA-99 in Lynnwood, Wash. They’re close to a pharmacy and the Xfinity Arena, so you can get your other medicine or see a show while you’re around.
Remember these important shopping details — no delivery or debit card payments allowed, but you can pre-order in advance for store pickup.
Puget Sound Marijuana opened as a medical dispensary in 2012 and made the switch to recreational marijuana in 2016 when Washington marijuana laws changed. Don’t worry, though — Puget Sound is still licensed by the state to sell medical marijuana and provide consultations.
The budtenders at Puget Sound have more than 40 years of combined experience in the marijuana industry. Online reviewers love their friendliness and comprehensive knowledge about their products.