Pot Stop - Seattle, WA
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:30:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00:00 AM - 11:30:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
The Pot at Pot Stop
Pot Stop sells around 200 items, such as:
- Indica: Thin Mints, God’s Gift, Grape Ape, G-13, Grand Hindu, Strawberry Frost, Gorilla Glue, Liberty OG, Tahoe OG, Cherry Pie, LA Confidential, Blackberry Kush, Blue Afghani and Liberty OG
- Sativa: Seattle Cough, AK-47, Blue Dream, Allen Wrench, Green Crack, North Cross, XJ-13, Tangie, Amnesia Haze, Sour Diesel, Acapulco Gold, Green Crack, Harlequin and Double Dream
- Hybrid: ACDC, Dark Matter, Stardawg, Fire OG, Grape Stomper, UK Fire, Lodi Dodi, King Kong, Kimbo Kush, Blue Dream, Green Ribbon, Girl Scout Cookies, Biscotti and Middlefork
- Extracts: Dab cartridges, vape cartridges, RSO, distillates, kief, shatter, nectar, caviar and BHO
- Edibles: Capsules, cold drinks, chews, tinctures, cookies, brownies, drops, truffles, chocolate and honey
Check the official online menu for a more current and accurate selection.
Stopping at the Pot Stop
If you don’t have an MMJ card, no worries — you can still buy marijuana if you’re 21 or older. You just can’t get stronger medicine or pay lower prices.
Once you’re ready to go shopping, visit Pot Stop at 4465 Fremont Ave., between 44th and 45th Streets. Take some cash or a bank card to withdraw cash from. You can’t pre-order ahead of time or request delivery.
Pot Stop opened in early 2011 as a medical dispensary and the oldest pot shop in Seattle. When Washington weed laws changed, they reopened as a recreational store in 2016. However, their passion for helping MMJ patients hasn’t faded — they still offer medical services to those in need.
Since Pot Stop has a license from the state, they can provide medicine with higher chemical concentrations, sign you up for a “green card” and waive sales and local taxes. To take advantage of these perks, ask your doctor for a filled-out authorization and bring it with you on your visit. Pot Stop’s staff will take care of the rest.