Plantae Health Center - Prineville, OR
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||10:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
Examples of Plantae Health Center products include:
- Indica: Grandaddy Purple, Blue Cheese, Northern Lights, White Rhino, Platinum OG, Afgoo, Lavender, King Louis XIII, Herijuana, Mango and Vanilla Kush
- Sativa: Sour Diesel, Lemon Haze, Strawberry Cough, Green Crack, Purple Haze, Candyland, Chocolope, Lamb’s Bread, Great White Shark, Acapulco Gold and Moby Dick
- Hybrid: Girl Scout Cookies, OG Kush, Trainwreck, Pineapple Express, Gorilla Glue #4, Golden Goat, Mango Kush, XJ-13, WiFi, Alien OG, Juicy Fruit, Blackberry, Space Queen and Lemon Diesel
- Extracts: Vape Cartridges, Shatter, Resin, Rosin and RSO
- Edibles: Tinctures, Cookies, Brownies, Candy Bars, Snack Bars, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Peanut Butter, Almond Butter, Lozenges and Gum
What You Need to Register
Oregon patients must apply for a medical marijuana card online or by mail. The process requires a background check, including fingerprints and a doctor’s note. Out-of-state patients can’t buy medical marijuana in Oregon.
You can find Plantae Health Center at 2675 SW High Desert Drive, Suite #3, close to Ochoco Highway.
Plantae Health Center only accepts cash payments.
Plantae Health Center does not deliver to patients’ homes, but you can order in advance via phone and pick up your medicine at the dispensary.
You Should Choose This Dispensary If:
- You’re a big fan of extracts. Plantae Health Center stocks numerous types and brands of shatter, resin, concentrates and vape cartridges.
- You want to support the Prineville community. Plantae Health Center’s staff are active members of the Prineville community who advocate for the safe, legal use of medical marijuana to help patients all over Oregon.
Plantae Health Center helps patients in the Prineville, Ore., area get quality medical cannabis that meets their medical needs. They sources their strains from organic farms located all over the state to provide a variety of strains to treat every ailment. Plantae Health Center’s owners and staff are dedicated to educating their patients and the Prineville community about the healing powers of marijuana as an alternative to potentially harmful opioids and painkillers. They’re happy to answer any questions you have about the medical cannabis experience.