Northwest Collective - NWC - Olympia, WA
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:59:59 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:59:59 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:59:59 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:59:59 PM|
|Friday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:59:59 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:59:59 PM|
|Sunday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:59:59 PM|
More About This Dispensary
Northwest Collective’s Collection
The staff at Northwest Collective curate items such as:
- Indica: Orange Kush, Blue Cheese, Chocolate Cherry Pie, Venom, Death Star, Critical Mass, OG Kush, Grape Ape, White Dragon, Hell’s Fire, LA Confidential, Querkle, Pre-98 Bubba Kush and Alien Dawg
- Sativa: Allen Wrench, Chemdawg Sour, Purple Lemon Haze, Lemon Meringue, Tangie, Dutch Treat, Sour Diesel, Blue Nobyl, Orange Velvet, Cactus, C99, Fire OG, Bay Dream and Mango Haze
- Hybrid: Space Queen, Star Dawg, Gorilla Glue #4, Snow Leopard, Strawberry Fields, Sunset Sherbet, Blue Dream, Alien Girl, Pineapple Express, Purple Crack, Legalized OG, The Triton and White Widow
- Edibles: Capsules, chocolate, cookies, mints, drops, truffles, hard candies, tinctures, hot drinks, tinctures, chews and breath strips
- Extracts: BHO, vape cartridges, dab cartridges, distillates, caviar, shatter, RSO, hash and kief
How to Get Medical Services at Northwest Collective
While all adults over 21 can buy marijuana in Washington, patients can enter the state’s medical marijuana database. The state’s MMJ program like a VIP club that gives you easier access to your medicine. MMJ patients get to carry more medicine and pay less for their weed-related purchases.
To have your information put into the registry, you must get a signed doctor’s note. Then, you can take the paper to a medical dispensary like Northwest Collective and ask them to help you sign up.
You can check out Northwest Collective at 9320 Kimmie St., Olympia, Wash. They're on the corner of 93rd Avenue. When you shop, keep in mind that they don’t offer pre-orders or delivery, and they don’t accept debit or credit card payments.
The founder of Northwest Collective had problems with back pain and found a natural remedy in cannabis. This revelation inspired him to share the healing powers of marijuana with his friends and the Olympia community. Now, they help both medical patients seeking relief and recreational fans looking for a high.