Northwest Cannabis Connection - Puyallup, WA
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00:00 AM - 9:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
The Inventory at Northwest Cannabis Connection
This list only gives an overview of the kinds of medicine that this store sells. Each strain type can have flowers from many growers with varying prices. However, they typically have these goods on the shelves:
- Indica: Granddaddy Purple, Blackberry Kush, Berry White, Jedi Kush, Northern Lights, Purple Sabbath, Frankenstein, Boss Hog and Girl Scout Cookies
- Sativa: Allen Wrench, Critical Mist, Purple Dream, Sour Amnesia, Sour Diesel, Orange Kush, Dutch Treat, Cinex, Strawberry Cough and Jack the Ripper
- Hybrid: Critical Plus, Lemon Mendo, Berry Bomb, Cheese, Gorilla Glue, Lamb’s Bread, Chemdawg, Blueberry Haze and Gummy Bear
- Extracts: Vape cartridges, oil, dab, syringes, kief and RSO
- Edibles: Tinctures, capsules, drinks, candy, chocolates, oral sprays, mints, honey, brownies and cookies
How to Buy Marijuana in Washington
Washington is one of the more progressive states when it comes to legalized marijuana. Anyone 21 or older, even out-of-state residents, can legally buy cannabis products. Also, patients who volunteer to be in the state’s medical marijuana database can get incentives like tax-free marijuana and a higher carrying limit.
How Do I Get and Pay for My Medicine?
Northwest Cannabis Connection accepts cash only. They don’t have any delivery services, so you’ll have to visit the dispensary at 11522 Canyon Road East in Puyallup, Wash., between 112th Street and 116th Street.
Even though they’re a newcomer to the recreational cannabis industry in Washington, don’t underestimate Northwest Cannabis Connection — they have one of the largest inventories in the state. With more than 200 strains, 500 extracts, 400 edibles and much more, their shelves are nothing to sneeze at.
Before they started selling recreational marijuana, Northwest Cannabis Connection began as a medical dispensary. This means that the staff carries their knowledge from the days when only medical marijuana was legal and has adapted to the changes in Washington state cannabis laws.