Mary Mart - Recreational - Tacoma, WA
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Sunday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
Wait, I Need a Medical Marijuana Card in Washington?
Not necessarily. Anyone over 21 can buy marijuana in Washington, but patients who register with the state’s online medical marijuana database get access to select bonuses. For instance, cardholders don’t have to pay tax on marijuana and can carry more of it at a time.
What’s on the Shelves at Mary Mart?
Mary Mart sells the flower itself in addition to weed-infused products:
- Indica: Blueberry Silvertip, 9LB Hammer, Mandarin Velvet, Deep Purple, Green Love Potion, White Skunk and Keester Kush
- Sativa: Schrom, Strawberry Cough, Acapulco Gold, Jack Herer, Clementine, Middlefork, Allen Wrench, Golden Pineapple, Strawberry Lemonade and Blue Dream
- Hybrid: Pamelina, Panda OG, Thin Mint Girl Scout, Sapphire Haze, Dutch Treat, Grapefruit, Gorilla Glue #4, Banana Split, Jacky White and OG Goo
- Extracts: Vape cartridges, shatter, wax, sugar and hash
- Edibles: Mints, chocolates, capsules, cookies, chews, tinctures and hard candies
- Topicals: Lotions, bath salts and massage oil
I’m Ready! Let’s Go!
Mary Mart is located at 3002 6th Ave. in Tacoma, Wash., near the intersection with Junett Street. It’s conveniently located near a bunch of restaurants if you get the munchies. Remember not to use marijuana in public, though — it’s illegal.
You’ll have to buy whatever you can find in the store — you can’t order ahead, and they don’t deliver. If you don’t bring cash with you, you can withdraw some from the on-site ATM to pay for your medicine.
Mary Mart aims to serve marijuana users from all backgrounds, whether they’re recreational, medical, low-budget or high-budget. While they’re selective in curating a high-quality inventory of marijuana products, they make sure that they have something for everyone.
They have a menu of medical marijuana that you can access if you have a Washington medical marijuana card. These items are more potent than the recreational items and meant for treatment rather than a high. Mary Mart has medical consultants on staff who are happy to answer any of your questions.