Kush 21 - Burien's First Pot Shop - Seattle, WA
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:30:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:30:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:30:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:30:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:30:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:30:00 PM|
|Sunday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:30:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
The Kush at Kush 21
This list of goodies should help you understand the kinds of products that Kush 21 sells. Since their selection is so huge, remember that this is a small sample of what they offer.
- Indica: Dutch Treat, Jurassic OGK, Pennywiser, Perma Frost, Lemon Haze, Shurman #7, Iced Outlaw, Mandarin Velvet, Narnia, Aliens on Moonshine, Ewok, Grape Ape and Yeti OG
- Sativa: Blueberry Silver Tip, Strawberry Cough, Sour Diesel, Cinex, Candyland, Allen Wrench, Lemon OG, Purple Urkle, Headband, Platinum Girl Scout Cookies, Blue Dream and Snoop’s Dream
- Hybrid: Lemon Banana Sherbet, Walter White, Space Queen, Death Star, Dutch Hawaiian, Harlequin, Blueberry Trainwreck, Lamb’s Bread Sour Diesel and Sour Sunset Sherbet
- Extracts: Dab cartridges, vape cartridges, distillate, sugar, icing, rosin, syringes, terp sugar, wax and shatter
- Edibles: Snacks, capsules, tinctures, truffles, coffee, juice, chocolate, drops, soda, cookies, brownies, candy, sugar and tea
Medical Marijuana Requirements in Washington
To get an MMJ card in Washington, patients must get a completed form from their doctor and take it to a medical consultant at a licensed medical marijuana store. Cardholders get reduced taxes on marijuana purchases, access to stronger medicine and the ability to carry and grow more cannabis.
If you don’t want to get a card, you’re still allowed to buy weed if you’re 21 or older with an ID to prove it. Keep in mind that Kush 21 doesn’t have a medical marijuana license, so you can only buy recreationally there — they can’t legally give you medical advice while you shop.
Keep in Mind
Their official address is 7730 Ambaum Blvd., near Des Moines Memorial Drive and South 176th Street. If you’d like, you can pre-order your medicine for pick-up before you trek over. They have an ATM on site so you can pay with cash, the only payment they take.
Kush 21 is the closest pot shop to Seattle-Tacoma International Airport in Seattle's Burian area. They managed to curate a vast inventory in less than a year of operation thanks to their staff of industry experts and connoisseurs. The budtenders’ and owners’ impressive knowledge has also netted them over 20,000 visitors a month.