HWY 420 - Bremerton, WA
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00:00 AM - 9:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
The Stock at HWY 240
HWY 420 stocks hundreds of cannabis items, like:
- Indica: Blackberry Headband, 9LB Hammer, Tahoe OG, Extreme Orange, Girl Scout CBD, Hindu Kush, Sensi Star, Northern Lights, Romulan, Waikiki Queen, P-51, Raspberry Kush and Blackberry
- Sativa: Dirty Girl, Ghost Train Haze, Narnia, Purple Haze, Grapefruit, UK Cheese, Expert Haze, Chocolope, Acapulco Gold and Green Crack
- Hybrid: Girl Scout Cookie Thin Mints, Presidential OG, Hawaiian Lavender, Chemdawg, Snow Leopard, Jack Herer, Pacific Blue, Black Betty, Silver Bubble, Super Blue Dream, Snoop’s Blue Dream and Bay 11
- Extracts: Vape cartridges, distillate, oil, wax, syringes and shatter
- Edibles: Cookies, granola bars, drops, caramels, breath spray, tinctures, chocolate, soda, syrup, capsules, chews and breath strips
- Topicals: Melts, gels, patches and lotions
Wait a Minute! Is This Legal?
It sure is. Washington is laid-back about marijuana laws compared to other states. Anybody 21 or over, even if they aren’t a state resident, can buy weed. If you sign up for the state’s medical marijuana database, you don’t even have to pay sales or local taxes on your cannabis-related purchases.
To take advantage of Washington’s medical marijuana benefits, bring an authorization form signed by your doctor to a medical dispensary like HWY 420 and ask a medical consultant to record your information.
Here’s the Scoop on HWY 420
- HWY 420’s Bremerton location serves customers at 1110 Charleston Beach Road West by Charleston Boulevard.
- You can’t pre-order or ask for delivery, but they have a current menu online so you can plan ahead.
- HWY 420 can only take cash payments — use the ATM on-site if you need it.
HWY 420 opened in late 2014 as a proud member of the Bremerton, Wash., community. Since their opening, HWY 420 has joined the local chamber of commerce and Rotary Club in addition to raising more than $15,000 for local community efforts.
Washington state recognizes HWY 420’s Bremerton branch as a medical dispensary, so they have medical consultants on staff who can teach you about each product’s health benefits and enter you into the state medical marijuana database.