Higher Leaf Bellevue - Bellevue, WA
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||09:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
More About Washington Medical Marijuana
Even though Higher Leaf has the medical marijuana discount covered if you’re under the old system, there are still some benefits to registering for the new one. Patients in the medical marijuana database can possess more marijuana, grow more plants and join growing cooperatives.
If you would like to sign up, just have your doctor fill out an authorization form and take it to a medical marijuana store with a consultant. The consultant will enter your data and give you your card.
And, if you want to skip the hassle, anyone 21 or over can buy marijuana in Washington, including people from out of state.
What’s on Higher Leaf’s Shelves?
Higher Leaf has a huge stock of cannabis products, especially extracts and edibles. This list is just an example selection — for a current menu, look at the Higher Leaf website.
- Indica: Death Valley OG, God’s Gift, Dark Matter, MK Ultra, Bell Ringer, Marionberry Kush, Granddaddy Purple, Blueberry, Jack’s Girl, Presidential OG Kush, Tahoe OG, Sensi Star, Granddaddy Purps and Blue Cheese
- Sativa: Cinex, Golden Pineapple, Girl Scout Cookies, Lemon Meringue, Planet X, Durban Poison, Jack the Ripper, ATF, Green Crack, Sour Tangie, Frost Giant, OG Chem, Silver Surfer, Jesus OG and Early Sour Diesel
- Hybrid: Fire OG, Star Dawg, Oregon Diesel, Galactic Glue, Solstice Cookies, Panda OG, Washington Wild Fire, Liberty OG, Keester Kush, Grape Island Skunk, Bubblegum and Tangerine Power
- Extracts: Vape cartridges, distillate, wax, shatter, resin, RSO and oil
- Edibles: Hard candies, chocolates, capsules, tinctures, drinks, drops, brownies and cookies
- Topicals: Gels, oils and melts
Location and Payment Options
Due to state regulations, Higher Leaf needs you to pay with cash. They have two ATMs in each store to make things easier for you. Also, they don’t do deliveries. You can visit Higher Leaf’s Bellvue location at 3079 156th Ave. SE at the corner of 30th Place.
Higher Leaf retails marijuana merchandise to weed connoisseurs in the Eastside of Seattle, Wash. While they don’t have a medical consultant on staff, Higher Leaf welcomes MMJ patients to shop with them.
In fact, Higher Leaf goes out of their way to make patients comfortable and happy during their shopping experiences. Card carriers in Washington usually get a 7% discount due to local taxes, but in response to Washington raising taxes for MMJ patients, Higher Leaf bumped up their discount to 10% off. This discount also applies to patients who registered under Washington’s old system.