Herbal Legends Cannabis - Medical + Recreational - Bellingham, WA
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||09:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Sunday:||11:00:00 AM - 9:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
The Medicine Cabinet at Herbal Legends
Herbal Legends stocks a medium-sized inventory that emphasizes quality and variety. They rotate their inventory and daily specials, so don’t rely on this example menu — they have a current one on their website.
- Indica: Ghost OG, OG Chem, Romulan Fire Alien, Gorilla Grapes, Gorilla Glue, Cinex, 9LB Hammer, Dutch Treat #5, Afgooberry, Hindu Kush, Purple Python, Crimson Kush, Mango Kush and Purple Urkle
- Sativa: Mango Haze, Double OG Sour Diesel, Dutch 47, Nightfire OG, NY Sour Diesel, Blackberry Diesel, Blue Dream, Green Crack, Trainwreck, Grapefruit, Trinity and Chem Jones
- Hybrid: Golden Pineapple, Trash, Pure Power Plant, Space Queen, Liberty Haze, Snoop’s Blue Dream, Pennywise, Space Wrangler and Dirty Girl
- Extracts: Dab oil, vape cartridges, kief, shatter and wax
- Edibles: Sparkling drinks, tinctures, hard candy, drops, capsules, chocolates, chews and candy bars
- Topicals: Body oil, body butter and muscle cream
Getting Your Washington State Green Card
Adults 21 or over can buy marijuana in Washington even if they aren’t state residents. But, what’s the point of having a medical marijuana program if you can already buy weed?
There are plenty of benefits to getting a Washington medical marijuana card. You don’t have to pay sales or local taxes on marijuana, can possess three times the amount of cannabis and can grow your own marijuana plants.
The registration process is simple — just have your doctor fill out an authorization form on tamper-safe paper and take it to a medically endorsed dispensary like Herbal Legends. If you qualify, a medical consultant will enter you into the state’s database and give you your card right then and there.
Making a Visit
Herbal Legends doesn’t deliver, so you must buy your meds in person. You can find them at 2118 James St. in Bellingham between Virginia Street and Kentucky Street. Before your trip, get some cash or a debit card — they can only accept cash, but they have an ATM.
Herbal Legends Cannabis’ roots lie in the medical marijuana industry. They opened in 2011 as a medical dispensary and the oldest cannabis retailer in northwest Washington state. In 2015, like many other medical dispensaries, they re-opened as a recreational and medical provider.
Even though some of their attention has shifted to recreational marijuana due to the changing nature of the cannabis industry, Herbal Legends deeply cares about their patients. At the same time they added a recreational inventory, they also made sure to become medically endorsed and certified their staff as state-approved consultants.