GREENPHARMS Dispensary Flagstaff - Flagstaff, AZ
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||10:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
The GREENPHARMS Difference
Why Choose GREENPHARMS for relief from your condition? It’s simple:
- They’re a dispensary that helps the community. GREENPHARMS holds events and specials to help the local community, such as the Toys for Tots drives in December.
- Their budtenders will treat you like family. The front-desk employees know frequent customers by name.
On the Menu
GREENPHARMS typically stocks these unique medical cannabis products:
- Indica: Black Berry Kush, Kryptonic, Sunshine Daydream, ACDC Querkle, Bubba OG, Grandpa Larry, Purple Valley and Monkey Grape
- Sativa: In the Pines, Ancient OG and Strawberry Cough
- Hybrid: White Knuckles, Citrus Sap, Jet Fuel, Tahoe OG, Chemdawg, Pennywise, Phantom Cookies, Mother’s Milk, Grape Stomper OG, Red Dragon and Gorilla Grape
- Extracts: Resin, shatter and vape cartridges
- Edibles: Baked goods, drinks, chewy candy, gummies, mints, tinctures, lollipops and capsules
- Topicals: Gel, muscle cream, CBD oil, balms and lotions
How to Register
Arizona patients need to register for a medical marijuana card by submitting an application that includes a background check and doctor’s statement. If you’re from out of state, you can’t buy medical marijuana in Arizona.
Location, Ordering and Payment Options
You can find GREENPHARMS’ Flagstaff location at 7121 East 89A, next to the Shell gas station.
GREENPHARMS accepts cash and debit payments and offers an on-site ATM for your convenience. They don’t currently deliver, but plan on starting a delivery service soon. You can order online and pick up your purchase at the dispensary.
GREENPHARMS opened in 2013 to provide patients in the Flagstaff, Ariz., area with the herbal relief they need for their ailments and conditions. Their growers have years of cultivation experience and regularly test their strains for quality and purity. The budtenders sell the flower “deli-style,” so customers can request the exact amount of medicine that they want to purchase. GREENPHARMS also makes their own extracts out of their crop to ensure that you’re getting a quality concentrate.