GreenHead Cannabis - Vancouver, WA
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||09:00:00 AM - 9:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00:00 AM - 9:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00:00 AM - 9:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00:00 AM - 9:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
The Greens at Greenhead
The budtenders can sell you a variety of flower and cannabis-infused products, such as:
- Indica: Blueberry Cheesecake, Critical Purple Kush, Grape Ape, Granddaddy Purple, Purple Urkle, Purple Crush, Critical Hog, Pennywise and Blue Dynamite
- Sativa: Gorilla Glue #4, Dutch Treat, Perma Frost, Seatown Lemon Haze, Cinex, Berry Haze, Durban Poison, Maui Haze, Blue Dream, Headband, Sour Diesel and Purple Power
- Hybrid: Ewok, Liberty Haze, Alien Tech Cherry Pie, Blue City Diesel, Blue Magoo, The White, Platinum Girl Scout Cookies, White Widow, Blueberry Cheesecake and Sunset Sherbet
- Extracts: Vape cartridges, wax, distillate, dab oil, rosin and hash
- Edibles: Mints, chocolates, cookies, brownies, snacks, tinctures, coconut oil, soup, hot drinks, candy, sparkling drinks and capsules
- Topicals: Gel, bath salts, intimate oil, toner, aftershave, patches, melts and muscle cream
Even if you decide not to enter the state’s medical marijuana program, you can schedule an appointment with a budtender to discuss your needs and recommend products for you.
Visiting Greenhead Cannabis
If you’re brand new to the world of marijuana, did you know that you can have your taxes on marijuana purchases waived if you sign up as a medical marijuana patient? If you want to go through with the process, get an authorization form filled out by your doctor to bring with you. A medical consultant at Greenhead can enter you in the system when you stop by.
Now that you have your shiny new authorization, go to Greenhead at 2815 St. John’s Blvd., between 28th and 29th streets. You must visit them in-person to buy anything since they don’t offer delivery services. Also, bring cash or a debit card with you. Even though they only take cash, they do have an ATM.
Greenhead Cannabis was around long before marijuana was legalized in Washington state. They started out as Mike’s Drugs, a family-run pharmacy opened over 40 years ago. When recreational marijuana became legalized, Mike’s Drugs made the leap to the marijuana industry and renamed the business Greenhead Cannabis.
Since Greenhead is run by the same family that opened the store generations ago, their owners have the same attitude towards customers as they did in the past — they ensure that every patron receives quality service and respect. Greenhead also carries on their medical background to their certified medical consultants, who can help you figure out how to best treat your illness.