Gold Bar Marijuana - Gold Bar, WA
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||08:00:00 AM - 9:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00:00 AM - 9:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00:00 AM - 9:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00:00 AM - 9:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Sunday:||08:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
Can I Buy Medicine Marijuana at Gold Bar Marijuana?
You’re welcome to buy marijuana if you’re over 21. You can even get higher-concentrated medicine if you present a medical marijuana card. Don’t have a “green card”? The process for getting one is simple.
If you have a debilitating condition as defined by the state, your physician can give you permission to register in the state’s database. A medical consultant like the one at Gold Bar Marijuana can sign you up and give you your card on the spot.
Some examples of Gold Bar’s products include:
- Indica: Sherbet, Granddaddy Purple, Bubba Kush, Ultra Violet, Blackberry Kush, Grape OG, Panda OG, Death Star, Blueberry, Alien Moonshine, White Lotus, LA Confidential and Lemon OG
- Sativa: Golden Pineapple, Acapulco Gold, Agent Orange, Sour Diesel 45, Strawberry Tangie, ACDC, Amnesia, Blue Diesel, Super Silver Haze, Double Dream and J1
- Hybrid: Cookies and Cream, King Kong Kush, Gorilla Glue #4, Tahoe OG, Critical Kush, Grapefruit, Lemon Drop, Cherry Pie, Sin Mint Cookies, Boss OG, Thin Mint Cookies and Firehouse
- Extracts: Dab cartridges, vape cartridges, sugar, oil and honey crystals
- Edibles: Capsules, chocolate, cold drinks, tinctures, truffles, hard candy, cookies, brownies, cotton candy, popcorn, THC sugar, oral sprays, chewy candy and snack bars
Where to Find Them
You can stop by Gold Bar Marijuana at 17002 415th Ave., just off Highway 2. If you see something on the menu that you want, you can pre-order it for pick-up. Their transactions are cash only.
Gold Bar Marijuana opened as a medical marijuana dispensary in 2014 and rebranded itself as a recreational seller in 2016 after Washington’s weed laws changed. They give the citizens of Gold Bar, Wash., access to safe and fresh marijuana in a rural area with fewer opportunities. Customers looking for an item that Gold Bar Marijuana doesn’t stock are welcome to let the budtenders know so they can order it.