Going Green Albany - Albany, OR
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||09:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
Products and Goods
Going Green Albany’s dispensary provides a vast array of options for recreational and medical marijuana users alike. Some of the items patrons can enjoy include:
- Indica Strains: Hug Farms Jillybean, Lavender Trinity, Locomotion, Island Sweet Skunk, etc.
- Hybrid Strains: Mt. Hood Magic, Lemon Cookies Kush, The Purps, Dragon OG, Dawgy Treats, etc.
- Extracts: Cosmic Tree House Wildberry, Apollo Grown Crumble, Orchid Cartridge, etc.
- Edibles: White Chocolate Covered Coffee Beans, Cannavis Tincture Syrup, Wild Urban Hot Sauce, etc.
Information for First-Time Visitors
Going Green Albany offers its services to both recreational and medical marijuana users 21 years of age or older. Be sure to bring the following items with you to your first visit:
- A state-issued ID for proof of age
- A medical marijuana card — for individuals 20 years of age or under
- Cash or a debit/credit card for purchases
Please note an ATM is available on-site for added convenience. All patients are recommended to use marijuana with care. Consult with a trained professional or physician when necessary.
You’ll find Going Green Albany at 1255 Commercial Way in Southeast Albany. The dispensary sits right off I-5S and is located near Lucky Larry's Lounge and Chevron.
Going Green Albany is a medical and recreational marijuana dispensary serving customers and patients throughout Albany and beyond. This dispensary runs under the guidance of passionate, knowledgeable individuals who value offering quality marijuana products to those who need it most. At Going Green Albany, customers can shop for the cannabis items they desire without worrying about excessive expenses in the process.
Not only is Going Green Albany known for its low prices, but customers value this dispensary for its dedicated staff of trained professionals, too. At Going Green Albany, you’ll find an eager team of employees always willing to assist you whenever you have an inquiry or question. The dispensary values addressing their customers’ needs while exceeding their expectations in the process.