Freedom Market Kelso - Recreational - Kelso, WA
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||08:00:00 AM - 00:00:00 AM|
|Tuesday:||08:00:00 AM - 00:00:00 AM|
|Wednesday:||08:00:00 AM - 00:00:00 AM|
|Thursday:||08:00:00 AM - 00:00:00 AM|
|Friday:||08:00:00 AM - 00:00:00 AM|
|Saturday:||08:00:00 AM - 00:00:00 AM|
|Sunday:||08:00:00 AM - 00:00:00 AM|
More About This Dispensary
The Goodies at the Market
Freedom Market Kelso offers a wide variety of cannabis products that can suit every person’s unique tastes and needs. If you’re a fan of lotions and creams, they have a huge selection of topicals. Popular choices include:
- Indica: Orange Kush, Phat Panda, 707 Headband, Peppermint Cookies, Hell’s Fire, Solar Eclipse, Critical Mass CBD, Chocolate Chunk, Purple Wreck and Top Shelf
- Sativa: Fire OG, Super Silver Haze, Grape Diesel, Purple Dream, Space Turtle, Clementine, Cinex, Frosted Strawberries, AT, Mango Haze and Mind Control
- Hybrid: Galactic Glue, Star Dawg, Fire Bubba, Honey Bananas, Lemon OG, Blue Hawaiian, Jet Fuel, WiFi OG, Tangerine Dream, Pacific OG, Golden Ticket and Juicy Fruit
- Extracts: Vape cartridges, resin, RSO, sugar, shatter, syringes, crumble and distillate
- Edibles: Syrup, mints, truffles, lozenges, coffee and soda
- Topicals: Salves, body butter, gel, balms, lotions and muscle cream
The Perks of Being a Washington Marijuana Patient
Everyone 21 and older can buy marijuana in Washington, but medical marijuana users who sign up for the state’s database get special bonuses that other users don’t, such as:
- No taxes on marijuana purchases
- The ability to carry more marijuana and grow more cannabis plants at home
- Access to stronger doses of marijuana
- Eligibility to join a cannabis gardening collective
To register for the database, you need to have your doctor fill out an authorization form and take it to Freedom Market to have a staff member put your information in the database. Then, they’ll give you a card on the spot, and you’re ready to roll.
If You Go
The Kelso location was the very first store that Freedom Market’s owners opened. You can find it at 820 Westside Highway on the shore of the Cowlitz River.
If you want your medicine delivered, you’re out of luck — Freedom Market only sells in-store. When you pay for your purchase, make sure you have some cash on you, or a debit card to withdraw from the ATM.
Freedom Market was the first marijuana retail chain to open in Washington. They currently have a total of three stores located in the southwest corner of the state. While they mainly sell recreational marijuana, they have medical consultants who can help you find a medical marijuana solution for your health problems.