Fillabong, Inc - Silverdale, WA
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:30:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:30:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:30:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:30:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:30:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:30:00 PM|
|Sunday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:30:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
What You Can Fill Your Bong With
Fillabong offers a wide range of flower and cannabis-infused merchandise, so you can find the medicine that you need. Here’s an example of a daily menu:
- Indica: Granddaddy Purple, God’s Gift, Dr. Who, Sin Mint Cookies, Cookies and Cream, Lemon OG, Blueberry, Blackberry, Death Star, Blackwater and Fire OG
- Sativa: Golden Pineapple, Alien Orange, Clementine, Maui Waui, Jesus OG, Cinex, Allen Wrench, ATF, Blueberry Haze, Dutch Treat
- Hybrid: Blue Dream, Bruce Banner, Animal Cookies, Purple Glue, Sunset Sherbert, Pamelina, Blueberry, Black Betty, White Romulan and Sour Diesel
- Extracts: Oils, vape cartridges, crumble, RSO, kief and rosin
- Edibles: Tinctures, coconut oil, chocolates, mints, capsules, chewy candy and hard candy
- Topicals: Gels, lotions, rubs and creams
For the record, the title of this section is just a pun — smoking the edibles or topicals isn’t a good idea, no matter how high you are.
How and Where to Fill Your Bong
You can buy marijuana from Fillabong if you’re 21 or older, but you might want to consider signing up for Washington’s medical marijuana registry. Even though it’s voluntary, being on record lets you buy your medicine tax-free and get more concentrated treatments.
The Silverdale location is found at 2839 Northwest Kitsap Place, between Silverdale Way and Blaine Avenue. It’s right across from the Kitsap Mall, you so can grab your meds then do some other shopping, as well.
Fillabong doesn’t take debit payments or offer delivery. They have an ATM in case you need to withdraw cash.
Fillabong originally opened as a dispensary called Greenthumb, but they changed their goals and name when Washington changed its marijuana laws. Thanks to their medical background, Fillabong staff can give you the same experience as any other dispensary. The owners require all employees to take the state’s medical marijuana certification courses, so no matter who’s working the counter, you’ll have someone there to help you treat your condition.