Emerald Haze Cannabis Emporium - Renton, WA
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:30:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:30:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:30:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:30:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:30:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:30:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
What Can You Buy at Emerald Haze?
Emerald Haze stocks a wide variety of marijuana products for recreational and medical purposes, including:
- Indica: Granddaddy Purple, Grape Ape, Chunky Cheese, Frosty Knight, Primus, 3 Kings, Pennywise, OG Goo, Training Day, Pitbull, The Candy and Platinum Cookies
- Sativa: Golden Pineapple, Dutch Berry, Space Queen, Medusa, C99, Super Sour Diesel, Blueberry Blas, Dirty Girl, AK-47, Berry Haze and Strawberry Mango Haze
- Hybrid: Dutch Treat, Romulan Blue Dream, Pineapple Express, Cherry Pie, Ewok and White Widow
- Extracts: Vape cartridges, wax, resin, distillates, shatter, oil, kief, RSO and moon rocks
- Edibles: Tinctures, drinks, brownies, mints, syrup, hard candies, cookies, chocolates, chewy candy, capsules and drops
- Topicals: Body butter, lotions and bath soaks
How to Buy Marijuana in Washington
If you’re 21 or older and have a valid ID, you can buy cannabis no matter what — even out-of-state customers can get in on the fun. However, patients who register for the state’s medical marijuana database can take advantage of benefits like:
- Tax-free purchases on marijuana products
- Higher marijuana possession limit
- Access to more concentrated THC medicine
- Permission to grow more cannabis plants at home
Your Visit to Emerald Haze
Since you can only buy and pick up meds at the store itself, you need to visit Emerald Haze in person. You can find it at 4033 Northeast Sunset Blvd., in Renton, Wash., at the corner of the intersection with Union Avenue. Bring cash or a debit card when you go — they only accept cash payments, but have an ATM at the store.
Emerald Haze Cannabis Emporium opened in April of 2015. Their first customer was famous weed connoisseur Snoop Dogg, who visited during their opening day on 4/20. Ever since that iconic kickoff, they have sold cannabis products in a clean and comfortable setting.
While Emerald Haze mainly focuses on selling recreational marijuana, medical marijuana patients are also welcome to shop and take advantage of the benefits that come with being registered in the Washington MMJ database.