Discovery Bay Cannabis - Port Townsend, WA
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||09:00:00 AM - 9:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00:00 AM - 9:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00:00 AM - 9:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00:00 AM - 9:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00:00 AM - 9:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
How to Get Your Washington State Green Card
Anyone over 21 can use cannabis recreationally in Washington. However, patients who have a debilitating condition as defined by state law can get a medical marijuana card that gives them many perks.
Since Discovery Junction isn’t a medical marijuana merchant, card-holders can’t take advantage of their ability to buy stronger medicine. But, they can possess more marijuana at a time, grow more cannabis plants and join a growing cooperative. So, the “green card” can help you out outside of the store, too.
If this sounds like a good deal to you, get your doctor to fill out an official authorization and take it to a certified medical marijuana store. The medical consultant there can enter you into a state database and print out your card.
Discover the Goodies at Discovery Bay
Discovery Bay stocks a medium-sized supply of weed products that offers variety without overwhelming you. They sell high-quality merchandise like:
- Indica: Do-Si-Dos, Pacific Blue, Blackberry Cookies, Purple Sour Diesel, Grape Stomper, Pitbull, Presidential Kush, OG Kush, Snowdizzle, Treehawk OG and Poor Man’s Dreams
- Sativa: Dutch Haze, Cinex, Jack Herer, Diesel Thai, Blue Dream, Super Silver Haze and Charlotte’s Web
- Hybrid: Chem Mint Cookie, Three Kings, Sour Cheese, Headband, White Gold, Future, Chemmy Jones, Mixed, Connie Chung, Bubba Kush, Platinum OG, Headband, Black Jack and Guava
- Extracts: Vape cartridges, distillates, kief, wax and shatter
- Edibles: Tinctures, syringes, hash, powder, candy, chews, soda, drops, drinks, chocolate and capsules
- Topicals: Body butter, lotion, melts, massage oil, lip balm and bath salts
Stop by Discovery Bay at 282023 Highway 101. They’re a little north of the Discovery Bay Junction where the highway intersects with Route 20.
When you shop, keep two things in mind — you must use cash to pay, and they can’t deliver to your home.
Discovery Bay Cannabis is the only marijuana vendors that can say they own three trolleys. They operate their dispensary out of one of them and plan to expand into the other two as their business and the cannabis industry grow.
While the state does not recognize Discovery Bay as a medical marijuana dispensary, they offer a 10% discount to card-holding patients. This deal saves patients even more money since the state’s tax reduction only reduces marijuana costs by 7%.