BC Wellness Center - Black Canyon City, AZ
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Tuesday:||10:00:00 AM - 5:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00:00 AM - 5:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00:00 AM - 5:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00:00 AM - 5:00:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00:00 AM - 5:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
The Black Canyon Difference
At Black Canyon Wellness Center, patients come first. You’ll also get these perks:
- You can buy your weed “deli-style.” All of BC Wellness Center’s buds are weighed out and packaged in front of you so you get the exact amount of medicine you want. This also keeps it fresher than if it were pre-bagged.
- You’ll feel welcome. New customers get a “goodie bag” with products and accessories and signs a wall full of customers’ names. The budtenders treat you like they’ve known you all along.
High-Quality, Locally Grown Products
Aside from the strains and products that are made in-house, Black Canyon only stocks locally grown medicine. Here are a few examples of their most popular products:
- Indica: Ken’s Kush, GDP, Platinum Bubba and Big Bud
- Sativa: Maui Wowie and Blue Mamba
- Hybrid: Cotton Candy, The Void, Akorn and Headband
- Extract: Shatter
- Edibles: K-cups, RSO, drinks, gummies, brownies, cookies and ice pops
- Topicals: Sprays, rubs and lotions
What You Need to Register
To buy medical marijuana in Arizona, you need to be an Arizona resident and have a state-issued medical marijuana card. Applying for a card involves registering online, visiting a doctor and getting a background check. If you come from out of state, you can’t legally buy medical marijuana in Arizona.
You can visit BC Wellness Center at 34550 S. Old Black Canyon Highway, near K-Mine Road.
This dispensary can only accept cash payments. BC Wellness Center doesn’t offer a delivery service — you have to buy and pick up your medicine in the store.
Black Canyon Wellness Center, also known as BC Wellness Center, serves patients in the Black Canyon City, Ariz., area by providing them with the natural medicine they need. They sell a specially curated collection of flower, shatter, edibles and topicals. BC Wellness Center focuses on quality over quantity by limiting their stock to only the best strains and extracts grown and created in-house. The staff will gladly answer any question you have about medical marijuana, whether it’s basic or obscure.