172nd Street Cannabis - Arlington, WA
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||09:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00:00 AM - 9:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
Why Does the Difference Between Recreational and Medical Marijuana Matter?
In Washington, anybody 21 or older can buy marijuana. So, why do they even provide a medical marijuana program in the first place? Patients registered with the state don’t have to pay sales or local taxes on their medicine and can possess more marijuana than recreational consumers.
If this sounds like something you want to participate in, ask your doctor to fill out an authorization form that verifies you have a debilitating condition. Then, take it to a state-endorsed medical marijuana store to finish the process.
172nd Street’s Offerings
172nd Street sells a vast inventory of your favorite weed products, so they have something for everyone. Look at this example menu:
- Indica: Sunset Sherbet, Legalized OG, White Urkel, White Bubba Kush, Grape Ape, OG Kush, Pink Cookies, Strawberry Fields, Cherry Pie, Alien Candy, Dr. Who, Candy Kush and MK Ultra
- Sativa: Middlefork, Acapulco Gold, Headband, Cinex, Super Lemon Haze, Blue Dream, Golden Panda, Perma Frost, Green Crack, Jesus OG, Jack Herer and Grapefruit
- Hybrid: Gorilla Glue #4, Ghost OG, Purple Haze, Lemon Cake, Mixed, Key Lime Pie, Moon Walker, Cookies n Cream, Sour Tsunami, Golden Ticket, Ghost Breath and Yeti
- Extract: Vape cartridges, dab cartridges, hash and oil
- Edibles: Capsules, chocolate, drinks, tinctures, baked goods, candy, snacks and sugar
Unfortunately, 172nd Street Cannabis doesn’t deliver, so you must go to the store in-person. All customers must pay with cash.
172nd Street Cannabis serves customers in Arlington, Wash., at the eponymous 5200 172nd St., Northeast near the corner of 51st Place. They sell recreational marijuana items sourced from local producers in a comfortable setting.
They’re not licensed by the state to sell medical marijuana, so they can’t offer MMJ patients reduced taxes or more concentrated medicine. This also means they don’t have any medical consultants on staff. However, you can still buy marijuana from them like recreational consumers without the extra MMJ benefits.